Membership is for one year commencing on acceptance of your application, renewal being calculated from the first day of the month following acceptance.
All memberships are 'family' memberships, that is to say for a maximum of two members having one mailing address. The principle member to sign the Declaration on the membership form.
You do not need to be a Humber owner to join the Club.
On completion please return the form with your subscription to:
Michael & Christine Edwards Membership
If you would prefer to send a cheque with your membership application then:
(1) Complete a membership form online or (2) Download and print and complete by hand
and send by normal post to the Membership Secretary.
|UK New Membership
|Overseas New Membership
Payment of New Subscriptions and Renewals online
(1) Complete a membership form online and email or send by normal post to the Membership Secretary.
(Payments include a Paypal surcharge)
If you donot have a Paypal Account, you can pay subscriptions/renewals through Paypal using the 'Checkout' option and 'Pay withCredit or Debit card' option, selecting the appropriate payment card Mastercard/Eurocard/Visa/Delta/Electron/Discover/American Express or Maestro and entering you card numbers / expiry date and last 3 digits on the rear of your card in the normal manner for online payments.
Please allow at least 28 days for the delivery of the Welcome Pack Your full details will be held on computer and used for printing address labels etc. Your full details may also be released, for club use only, to Club Officials and Area Reps. and will not be released to any third party. All payments are through PayPal.
Great Reasons to join now!
Whether you want technical advice, to meet new friends that share your passion, to visit new places or simply to enjoy a good read PVHCC has a lot to offer:
- The PVHCC - has been established for over 40 years. We have the experience and know-how to help you make the most of owning and running a Humber. We are a not for profit organisation, run by members for members. A Company limited by guarantee.
- 'Old Faithful' Magazine - a Free Bi monthly full colour A5 Humber magazine with articles, features and reports from around the country.
- Spare Parts - Reproduction of spare parts available to our members only to purchase. Access to Spares Advisors to help find that elusive spare part
- Shows - attendance at major Classic Car shows and Exhibitions.
- Social Events and Rallies - PVHCC holds an Annual International Rally. Local Groups organise weekend and social get togethers.
- Car Insurance - Discounted insurance schemes for Club members with many advantages including European breakdown cover.
- Public Liability Insurance - Comprehensive Public Liability cover for all members attending Classic Car Events on private ground.
- Representation - The PVHCC is represented at the FBHVC (Federation of British Historic Vehicle Clubs) by a dedicated Committee Member.
- Expert Advice - Members have years of experience and knowledge about owning, using and restoring Humbers.
- Marque Archive - Access to an extensive collection of Humber related literature, photos and other memorabilia.
- Online Community Forum - We have a constantly expanding website and popular Facebook discussion groups.
- Buyers Guide - Advice on buying your first Humber and what to look out for, talk to our Spares Advisors and owners.
- Members Shop - you can purchase a full range of Humber accessories and branded clothing.
- Member Discounts - members enjoy preferential rates on a number of goods and services. Members will benefit from a variety of different club offers.
- Vehicle Valuation and Number Plate Retention services
THE KEY to getting value from your membership of the club is to become involved!
CAN YOU REALLY afford not to be a member of the largest Humber club in the World ?
JOIN US TODAY to enjoy unrivalled benefits for you and your Humber.