Please complete selecting your answer from the drop-down answers and submit using the button below.
Thank you for your time.
The National Questionnaire 2018
1. If you have NOT attended one or more Nationals, was it because:
You were not interested ?
The dates were inconvenient ?
It was too far to go ?
It was too expensive ?
2. If you HAVE attended one or more Nationals, did you appreciate?
The venues themselves
The Camping village and facilities
Saturday Evening Dinner
Saturday Evening entertainment
New Spares available from suppliers
Used spares available from other members
Concours as an entrant
Concours as a spectator
Raffles and auctions
Driving tests and other competitions
Club Annual General Meeting
3. Do you think recent Nationals have given good value for money?
4. Do you wish Nationals to continue in their current format ?
5. Other car clubs have a fixed venue for their National; would this be a positive change ?
6. Would you prefer the National to be based around a venue that has hotel as standard accomodation instead of being based around camping ?
7. Do you think camping provision is essential at Nationals?
8. Do you want 2-3 day driving tours ?
9. Would a slimmed down version of concours be preferred with greater emphasis on lining up all cars present?
10. Would you favour combining the AGM with Spares Day or a new event based around the new Rootes Archive Centre Trust ?
11. Would you support combining the SAOC National with one or more Rootes Clubs as this could share event hire charges and may bring other benefits ?
12. Are you a Club Member ?
Have you got a comment or question about the National ? If you want a reply please enter your email address and someone will get back to you.
I am not a robot. Please name the animals pictured below. *
© PVHCC Limited. All rights reserved. | PVHCC Limited by Guarantee. Registered No 0603932 England.